We participate and file with the following medical insurance carriers:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- Cigna Healthcare (*we DO NOT accept Cigna Connect)
- Humana/ChoiceCare Network PPO / ChoicePOS
- North Carolina State Health Plan
- United Healthcare
*If you are enrolled in a health plan that has tiered copay's, please be advised that the copay listed on your insurance card does not always reflect your financial responsibility for an office visit.
**If you are enrolled in a health plan with a deductible, we will ask for payment at the time of service.
Please note that if Western Wake Wellness or Dr. Cynthia Young is participating with your insurance company, it does not guarantee that we are in-network with your specific health plan.
- It is important that you understand your medical benefits, coverage, co-payment, co-insurance, and deductibles. You can verify your coverage and benefits by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
Medicare & Medicare Advantage Plans
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Medicare PPO/HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Traditional Medicare
- UHC/AARP Medicare PPO/HMO
ATTENTION Medicare & Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries:
Both Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, acelluar-pertussis) and Shingrix (Shingles Vaccine) are not covered under Medicare Part B benefits and you will be expected to pay for these items. You can file these vaccines to your Medicare Part D plan.
We do NOT participate with the following medical insurance carriers:
- Alignment Healthcare (after 12/31/2020)
- Cigna Connect
- Gateway Health Medicare Advantage
- Humana Gold Choice/Plus
- Liberty Health Share
- Medicaid (not accepting new patients)
- Multiplan, PHCS, Viant, or Beechstreet
- Tricare Prime
- If you are enrolled in a Non-Participating health plan, you will be expected to pay in full at the end of your visit. As a courtesy, we will file an unassigned claim to your primary and applicable secondary health plan; and they will send the payment(s) directly to you.
TRICARE Select and Tricare for Life:
- You can schedule an appointment with any TRICARE-authorized provider. An authorized provider is any individual, institution/organization, or supplier that is licensed by a state, accredited by national organization, or meets other standards of the medical community, and is certified to provide benefits under TRICARE. There are two types of TRICARE-authorized providers: Network and Non-Network. We are a non-network authorized provider.
- You don’t need a referral, but some services might require prior authorization from Humana Military.
Patients without health insurance coverage are expected to pay in full at the time of service. We offer a 50% prompt pay discount for all payments made at time of service.
- An estimate will be provided at the time of service. If an overpayment is made, a refund will be issued.
- Due to contractual arrangements, we are unable to apply this discount to insurance deductibles or co-payments.
- If total charges exceed the estimate amount, an additional balance will be billed to the patient/guarantor.
*We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal check, and cash.
**If you have billing questions, you may contact our office (919) 378-1492 between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- If you currently access the patient portal at https://health.healow.com/WakeWellness, you can conveniently submit billing questions and pay online.
We provide equal access to all of our patients, regardless of their payment source. If you are uninsured, we are happy to educate you on coverage options by request. Additional information is available at www.healthcare.gov